dear readers, it seems that i have been tagged by graham, prince and tilly too. i didn't feel a thing either. what i have to do, i think, is to answer some questions about myself. i also have to post the rules on my blog:
Rules:Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
herself refused to have anything to do with this unless i did it first. so here are my five things:
1. like an old sea dog, i sleep in a hammock.
2. i like nothing more than cuddling up by the fire with my boy, who i adore.
3. on more than one occasion, my liking for venison has got me into serious trouble.
4. i may be about to become betrothed to a slender lady called lara. i can't wait to meet her.
5. i prefer to drink out of the pond than out of my bowl. this is because i like to frighten the fish.
and these are herself's five things:
1. in 1988 herself travelled round the world on her own. as she crossed the international dateline she lost a whole day of her life. the only way to get this day back would be to travel the whole way round the world in the other direction.
2. herself once went to a wedding wearing a trouser suit she had made out of bright green curtains. everyone thought it was some fancy designer label.
3. when herself was 14, she went to a party at a nudist club with her friend. they spent the whole night fully-dressed because it was so cold.
4. herself used to drive a plastic car called a reliant scimitar. it was like a reliant robin only with 4 wheels and a much bigger engine.
5. herself bites her nails - it is much cheaper than smoking, but more painful.
now i have to tag 5 people. not only that but i have to link to them, which may be beyond my technical ability. so instead, anyone who reads this is invited, nay ordered, to tell the world 5 things about themselves. over to you readers, i'm exhausted!